king.of.the.blog

Sunday, January 02, 2011

2011

Another new year....one more year passing by. Quiet, hectic, eventful, tears and smiles, new learning curves, new friends coming in quite a mix-bag. On NYE, went to a disc; loud music ... champagne, nice crowd, nice location...still something was missing. Human mind never satisfied!!! Everything was with me once I used to dream about; but still I was missing something....it was not like the NYE I celebrated in Delhi RPM in 2007. But one thing I have learnt is that happiness and sadness whatever it is ....it is ur own creation only. So try to be happy since its the only life you have and try to solve the problem rather than thinking about it. ;) So smart....Anyways happiness and sorrow is part of life. So dnt be worried and chill out....

So a very warm welcome 2011; I'll try to enjoy this mystic year once it start to unfold.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home