New Year's eve 2010 at Times Square
31 st Dec 2009 11 PM...waiting for the new year. I went to the Times Square for the ball drop show with all the excitement and luckily I could make an entry to the 48th street and 7th avenue around 4 PM. All the streets are blocked by NYPD around 5 PM and Times Square is fully crowded. I was happy for a moment but I don't know why, I was sad. All the thoughts came into my mind...I am alone, thinking of the 2008 New Years party with piggy at RPM that party was much moe better than this. Why I am not happy though I am at the most happening party in the world at Times Square, a million people's dream. Finally I realized that I am not enjoying the party and came back to my hotel room with a heavy heart. Anie I can't forget you..please forgive me..I need you badly.Hope this blog will pass this message to you sometime. Hoping that the New Year will solve all th problem and we'll be able to enjoy 2011 new year's eve happily.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home