king.of.the.blog

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Time passing by

By the mean time uncle passed away very unexpectedly. I went to Hometown and village. Finally the day came when I was supposed to fly. For the last few days before leaving, it was hectic like hell. I just managed to pull out from there at the last my moment leaving evrything messy out there. Wow...going abroad which was one of miy most dreamt ambition now came true...but see the irony of life...I am not at all excited rather I am filling like shit having all the mess in my mind.
Finally I arrived in Canada. Though I arrived here, my mind was still trying to smell the odour of Ber Sarai and all my near ones.

Days passed by, Abhi, Praveen, Sadiq, Maqsood, and me stayed together, which lessen some of the boedom and monotonous time. I started conversation over the phone with my near and dear ones. But the old issue was still very much alive and it hurts. It's deadline and deadline and some boring times and nothing more than that. I could not enjoy Toronto fully because of this too. Finally I have succeded in convincing my parents but they are now raised a new concern about the time of wedding. Because, as it's not more than a year I could not marry this year and next year is a even no so I could not marry in next year too. What a heck. Again relation strained between me and my family. I guess I am not a family person.

I am not talking to my family for more than 4 months now. They are worried , I am worried everything is going wrong and time is running out. I donot know what is there in future.

Thus time Ani is going home in Puja nad if I do not do anything by that time then evrything will be over for ever. :) See I am still smiling. What life is all about sometimes I wonder. Keep your finger crossed so that I can write a happy happy post next time. Let everything goes well as it should be....Omen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home